Don’t Forget Lost and Found Protection with Your Dog’s AKC Registration
Did you know 1 out of 3 pets will go missing in their lifetime?
What would you do?
It can happen too fast. Maybe your pet sneaks out when the pizza is delivered, or perhaps he is a tried-and-true escape artist, or even worse – what if a natural disaster strikes? Unfortunately, if your pet gets loose, he could be lost forever. Make sure your best friend has the backing of the AKC Lost and Found Program to ensure he gets home fast.
There are three ways AKC registrants can enroll in the “Lost & Found” program:
- Choose the “Lost & Found” upgrade option on your AKC registration application
- Fill out and mail the enrollment form that was enclosed with your AKC registration certificate
- Call our toll-free hotline at 800-252-7894 and mention the “Lost & Found” program to one of our recovery experts
With Lost and Found, your pet will receive 24/7 lifetime pet recovery support for only $15!
Powered by the experience of AKC Reunite service support, Lost and Found enrollment in our life-saving service:
- Saves you up to 25% when you take advantage of this very special AKC Registration offer.
- Links your pet’s unique AKC Registration Number to your contact information in our 24/7 national database.
- Includes a custom printed collar tag with your Registration Number and AKC Reunite’s toll-free phone number.
- PLUS, if you include your pet’s microchip number, it is automatically entered in petmicrochiplookup.org, a free service used by animal shelters across the country to contact AKC Reunite to help lost pets get home as quickly as possible.
Even better, for as long as you own your pet, there are no annual fees or record change fees associated with your dog’s enrollment. That’s right…if you are paying annual or change of address fees for your pet’s microchip – STOP!
What are you waiting for? Join over 4 million other responsible pet owners that choose AKC Reunite service and save up to 25% with Lost and Found and your AKC Registration today.